Nominations for the 2015 GLOBE Community Awards are now open – don’t leave it to the last minute.
We are looking for nominations in the following categories:
- A healthy community
- Connecting the GLBTI community
- Excellence in business
- Protecting our community
- Individual awards – The following awards will be by nomination only and will only be open only to individuals. The awards aim to celebrate outstanding achievement by individuals in our community.
- Media excellence
- Artist of the year
- Straight ally of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Sports person of the year
- Victorian GLBTI Person of the Year
If you know someone who deserves a nomination, or your organisation runs a program that benefits the GLBTI community in Victoria – make sure you nominate by the deadline of 5pm on 30 July 2015.
Make sure that you follow the entry guidelines.