Have you sent in your nomination for the GLOBE Community Awards?
Nominations close on 31 July 2015 so don’t miss out on recognising some of the inspiring work going on in Victoria’s gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex communities.
We are looking for programs that bring the community together, programs that increase the health of our community, protect us or some of those inspirational people that make us proud to identify as GLBTI.
Nominations are now open for our 2015 awards in the following categories:
- A healthy community
- Connecting the GLBTI community
- Excellence in business
- Protecting our community
- Individual awards – The following awards will be by nomination only and will only be open only to individuals. The awards aim to celebrate outstanding achievement by individuals in our community.
- Media excellence
- Artist of the year
- Straight ally of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Sports person of the year
- People’s Choice Award
- Victorian GLBTI Person of the Year
Entering the awards
Entering the awards is a simple process. Just answer the questions in the awards guidelines, and provide us the name/details of the nominee. It is a maximum 4 page submission.
The guidelines for each category are available on our Enter the Awards page.