Nominations for the GLOBE Community Awards are now open and those nominating have a new process to make it easier for this year’s awards.
It is free to nominate, and nominations are being sought in ten categories and close at midnight on 13 August 2017.
This year, the nomination process is being delivered through the online portal Award Force, with nominees asked to register their details and answer questions related to the award criteria. The online form process is easy to use and nominees can start and save applications, then continue and finalise them right up until the deadline.
Thinking of submitting a nomination? Follow these steps:
- Check out our award categories and consider which category your nomination fits under. Don’t forget to also look at the terms and conditions of entry.
- Get some inspiration from our finalist and awards winners on our Awards News page. Scroll through the stories to revisit all the finalists in our categories and read through their stories.
- Register yourself on our Awards Force portal so that we know you are thinking about a nomination. Registration is easy (hint: you can use your Facebook or Twitter profile!).
- Check out our GLOBE Awards Entry Guidelines 2017 and start writing your answers to the nomination criteria.
- Finish your nomination and submit by the final date: midnight 13 August 2017.
Good luck with your nomination!