Nominations are now closed.
Nominations open from 21 June 2017 and will be accepted until 13 August 2017. In 2017, awards will be presented in the following categories:
- A healthy community
- Connecting the LGBTI community
- ANZ Excellence in business
- Protecting our community
- Media excellence
- Artist of the year
- Straight ally of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- John Marriott Sports person of the year
- Victorian LGBTI Person of the Year
More information on the categories can be found in our categories page.
This year, nominations for the GLOBE Community Awards are being made online. Click here to start your nomination. Please note:
- You will need to register to complete a nomination.
- You are able to start a nomination and save it as a draft to complete later.
- You will need to finalise your submission by the entry deadline.
Download our GLOBE Awards Entry Guidelines 2017.
|21 June 2017||Awards launch
Judging panels formed
|13 August 2017||Submissions close|
|August 2017||Entries processed and reviewed.|
|September 2017||Unsuccessful nominations advised.|
|September 2017||Finalists announced|
|September 2017||Judging interviews and/or finalist reviews|
|28 October 2017||Winners announced at gala dinner|