Nominations are now closed.
In 2017, awards will be presented in the following categories:
- A healthy community
- Connecting the LGBTI community
- ANZ Excellence in business
- Protecting our community, sponsored by Lander and Rogers
- Media excellence
- Artist of the year, sponsored by RMIT
- Straight ally of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- John Marriott Sports person of the year
- Victorian LGBTI Person of the Year
More information on the categories can be found in our categories page.
Download our GLOBE Awards Entry Guidelines 2017.
|21 June 2017||Awards launch
Judging panels formed
|13 August 2017||Submissions close|
|August 2017||Entries processed and reviewed.|
|September 2017||Unsuccessful nominations advised.|
|September 2017||Finalists announced|
|September 2017||Judging interviews and/or finalist reviews|
|28 October 2017||Winners announced at gala dinner|